I can’t even remember the last time I wrote on my blog! I know it was while I was pregnant with my daughter…..and my daughter is about to be 6 months! These past months have been very busy! Having a third baby was hard, but delivery was a breeze. It was painful, but I had the best doula/friend by my side which made my delivery smooth, quick, and a pleasant experience. I will be writing a blog about my delivery and about my amazing doula, Jen next.
Back to having a third child……
It is hard having three kids…3 yrs, 1 1/2 yrs, and 6 months.
Many sleepless nights…
Many sick days…too many in my opinion..
A lot of crying…
Many diapers to change (3 year old is potty trained already, but when she was born he still wore diapers.)
But, we’ve also had…
Many more smiles,
Many more hugs & kisses
Even more special memories,
Many things learned (you’ll be surprised how much quicker younger siblings learn!),
and so much more LOVE!
I love my kids! Yes, they can be a pain sometimes, but I wouldn’t change it for the world! They have definitely made me become a better person overall.
It has been very difficult to adjust, but slowly I KNOW I will find a balance. So for all my moms out there, if you have any advice, please let me know! I would greatly appreciate it.
Besides my daughter, nothing much has changed in the past few months. My bow business is still growing, and I’m still learning many new ways to create bows. The best part about having a hair bow business is that your daughter will never run out of bows!! When I found out I was having a girl I was so excited because I was finally going to be able to make bows for my own daughter!
I know it is February, but I never made a blog about new year goals. So here are my goals:
- Making sure I take care of myself. I have always put people first. I was the person that wanted to do everything by myself, help everyone, be the one that people could count on. Sadly, some people took advantage of it. It got to me. I was so stressed. So I decided to put myself first. I made sure I had time for myself. I enjoy making hair bows, reading, listening to music (Post Malone being my go to right now), watching movies/TV shows, and shopping out in town- yes Daiso!
- Making healthier choices. NO DIETS. I gave up soda (I did have some while I had the stomach flu , but only because it was the only thing that made me burp and didn’t come right out after drinking it.) I’ve decreased food portion sizes, I’m trying to drink more water everyday, and going to try and meal-prep soon.
- Workout. Running last year worked at the beginning, but it’s just not my thing. I will do it, but it’s a drag sometimes to keep up with it. I’ve started to do Zumba instead (at home.) I love it, gets me moving, it’s fun and I feel like I get a workout. I plan on going to Zumba on the weekends and weekdays when I can. Also, I want to eventually be able to lift weights. I want to feel strong, I want to be fit. It’s not about losing weight anymore, I just want to be fit! I want to be able to do things I’ve been wanting to do for a long time!!! Like flip one of those huge tires!
4. Family time. Most of you probably think this should be at the top of my list. The reality is I need to be both mentally and physically fit to have the best time with my kids. If I’m stressed all the time, if I keep beating myself for how I look/feel, it will reflect how I am with my kids. Things won’t be as fun, getting stressed for the smallest thing they do….you know we all do it. So I feel like I need to work on myself to be the best role model for my kids, because they will easily pick up the bad habits I have. I definitely don’t want them doing that. I feel like I can’t keep up with their energy! It’s sad, I want to be able to play with my kids and do more outdoor things.
5. Travel. Traveling with 3 kids is hard, but we want them to experience so much as kids! Traveling can get expensive so we’ve decided to keep it in Japan. We may do South Korea or Thailand. We made our first trip to Osaka a few weeks ago. I will be doing a blog on that soon! We fell in love with Osaka! Other places we definitely will be traveling to are: Fukuoka, Kyoto, Tokyo, Okinawa, and Osaka again. We only have a year left in Japan, so definitely taking advantage of it!
Well that was my recap to the last few months! I plan on making one blog every week, so stay tuned. If you have any recommendations on where to travel please let me know. Thank you all!